Powerful Bible verses.
Are you looking for powerful Bible verses that will give you strength, hope, and motivation? You don’t need to look any further because these Bible verses are powerful and filled with the word of God.
This post contains affiliate links. Upon purchase, I do earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. My disclosure is here.
Personally, I love to read the Bible and rest in the Word of God. Eliminating distractions is necessary for me to be able to relax.
A good devotional helps me get to where I need to be. Sometimes, reading just the scripture isn’t enough and I like to read good devotionals that go along with it.
If you haven’t yet downloaded a Bible app, you really need to. When you open your eyes in the morning, first thing reading that Bible devotional will help you out so much.
Bible verses are amazing and they help even more if you have them memorized. My husband gifted me a small pink Bible and that’s the one I use but I also enjoy journaling about what I read.
This helps me process everything easier. All of the Bible verses quotes below are NKJV and KJV.
Powerful Bible verses.
- Psalms 2:11 “Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.”
- Psalms 30:5 “For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”
- Romans 8:38-39 “For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Powerful Bible verses help me keep my confidence in the Lord. There are difficult days where I am having trouble and want to have more faith in God.
Having more faith in God helps me feel more secure about life and like I can get a grip on things. Life is a lot of work and having faith in God helps center me during tough and difficult times.
A Study Bible is necessary too, just to have on hand. I can’t tell you how nice it is to pull out my Bible and devotional when it’s a good time for scripture.
What truly helps me is to open my phone first thing and go through my Bible app. I love to read a Devotional before I start anything else in the morning.
Listening to music or a good youtube video that includes a sermon is so ideal. All of these steps help your faith and you have to nurture it daily.
More Bible verses to read.
- Proverbs 16:9 “A man’s heart plans his ways, But the Lord directs his steps.”
This is a really great verse. It’s one of my personal favorites because I’m “mrsplanahead” and it’s a reminder that we can always PLAN our life down to the very last detail, but all in all God directs where you go.
- John 14:6 “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
- Psalms 139:14 “I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows me very well.”
- Joshua 1:9 “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whither so ever thou goest.”
- Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
To me, praying is necessary as well when it comes to putting in the effort to building up my faith. Prayers for guidance and protection are very important to me.
Do you pray with any loved ones? I do, all of the time.
Every night I pray with my children and I teach them to pray to God. I remind them that it’s important to talk with God every day.
Why Bible verses are so important.
I remember a long time ago, I didn’t understand why it was so important to read the Bible. It wasn’t until I became a mom of two that I realized the reassurance the Bible constantly gives me.
The Bible is the Word of God. It’s God telling you that he loves you and will always protect you.
His promises are right there in the Book of Life and all we need to do is read it. Praying and having a relationship with God is vital, but don’t forget that the Word is what God gifted you.
More Bible verses that are powerful.
- Matthew 6:33 “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”
- Psalms 54:1 “Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.”
- Psalms 59:1 “Deliver me from my enemies, O my God; defend me from those who rise up against me.”
- Proverbs 27:1 “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.”
- Psalms 119:105 “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”
The last of the 20 powerful Bible verses.
- Psalms 119:175 “Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.”
- Isaiah 41:10 “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
- Philippians 4:6 “Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with Thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God.”
- Mark 11:22-23 “So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says.”
- Psalms 145:3 “Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable.”
- Proverbs 14:1 “Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.”
I hope you’ve enjoyed these 20 powerful Bible verses. Don’t forget that even when times are tough, God is right there listening and ready to hear you out whenever you need him.
Stay firm in your faith and build it up daily. Just like we take the time to perfect our work routines, try to find a perfect morning routine, or a great workout.
Remember that the same is with your faith. Water your faith.
You need to grow it and try just like you do with everything else in life. Don’t lose hope, in fact, read the Bible more and seek more guidance.
Don’t give up. God bless you.
Until next time,