New year’s resolutions for 2020.
Hello all, and let’s get our mindsets ready for our resolutions for the New Year 2020. Now usually I am not one to make New Year’s resolutions but this year I am feeling inspired and blessed. I truly believe it’s a great year to make these resolutions happen and I want to try to hold myself accountable this year for 2020. A lot has happened this year and I’m feeling super grateful to God that he’s protected my family so much during our struggling year and I want to make the most out of 2020.
This past year has been so trying on my family and I. I built my website up by working so hard for MONTHS all to have to give it up when my husband suffered from a work injury. The reason on why I had to give up my website for a while is all here.
Not only that, but the struggles of this year have bought on new goals and motivation too! I’m working on my new book in the following months and I’m so excited about that.
A New Year means new goals and more blessings.
This New Year I am so motivated on keeping up with my fitness, spending more quality time with my children, being positive, and publishing my book. I also want to build my website back up once I’m done with my book. Honestly, I haven’t been keeping up with my fitness and it’s because I’m a mom of 2 and a blogger, so I push my workout to the side. Which is not healthy at all, so I really want to work on that in this upcoming New year.
Resolutions for the New Year are a fun list to write down, even on your phone though I know plenty of people who don’t ever do that. That’s fine, but I’d like to try it out. Even getting one goal accomplished this year will make me feel good. Hopefully, it does the same for you. Remember, at least trying is something.
New year’s resolutions for 2020.
- Staying positive even during times that are difficult. This is something I believe I’ve gotten better at doing. Saying my positive affirmations daily and writing them down has helped this become apart of my daily routine and who I am as a person.
- Not letting negative people affect my mood. This resolution is going to be tricky and I hope I can accomplish it. I tend to let what others’ say about me, get to me. I’ll try to not let what negative people say get to me this New year. Because I know they just are seeking attention and trying to hurt you in the process.
- Publishing my book.
- Scheduling my blog posts for the year. (High goal I know, but wishful thinking ,right?) Shoutout to the bloggers who do this steadily every single month! I tried doing that and failed miserably. Let’s hope in 2020 scheduling my blog posts ahead of time won’t be an issue.
- Loosing weight and staying fit.
- More date nights for hubby and I.
The rest of my New year’s resolutions for 2020.
- Planning more fun events and things to do with my girls and hubby. We love hiking and going on walks together, so I’m hoping we do more of this for 2020, especially when it gets warmer. Because, man, it’s been freezing over here lately. Who’s ready for warmer weather? I know I am.
- Attending church service more regularly. The girls love Sunday school and I think it’s important for them to learn about God every week. Whenever I do miss a church service, my church has an audio recording of that day’s sermon so I can catch up on that throughout the week.
- Reading the books off of my list. Ooh, and I have so many to read up on. Actually, I’ve been wanting to download kindle and just purchase eBook’s because I don’t really like to wait for a book order. Also, as a busy mommy I don’t have the luxury of browsing down the bookstore aisles to see what’s new.
- Working on my bible studying. One of my top goals is to purchase my woman’s study Bible this year and get to studying. I love the Bible so I want to learn more.
- Mastering new recipes for the kitchen. The crockpot is my friend. But, I need some more recipes so I’ll be browsing through Pinterest this year looking for some good ones. I’ve tried a few already; Italian sausage and potatoes, BBQ chicken, and gravy chicken. All three recipes have been wonderful, but I’ll be trying out some beef recipes and maybe some pasta ones. If you know of any GREAT recipes link them down below so I can go check them out! My husband loves beef and potatoes so that’s what I’m on the lookout for. Also, baking with my oldest is next on my list and we’re making brownies tonight. She loves cooking with me in the kitchen, she’s such a great helper.
Finish the year off on a positive note.
There you have it, my New year’s resolutions list for 2020! What are some of your resolutions? What goals are you going to be working out this year?
Do you make a New year’s resolution list every single year or every couple of years? I’m afraid I’m not very consistent when it comes to keeping up with my resolutions.
And when you make your list, do you actually keep up with them after the month of January? I’m so guilty of not keeping up with my New year’s resolutions. Last year, I wrote them in my planner and kept up with them throughout the whole month of January. Then, I totally forgot! Has that happened to you before?
If so, you’re not alone! Let’s work on those resolutions together and be positive and kind to inspire each other to get them accomplished.
Leave your New year’s resolutions in the comments down below.
Until next time,