Faith in God quotes.
Are you looking for faith in God quotes that will inspire you and help you have faith during difficult times? You’re not alone, I love creating faith in God quotes that will help myself and others during times of need.
This post contains affiliate links. Upon purchase, I do earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. My disclosure is here.
What really helps me during my times of need is to always have my Bible handy and close to me so that I can read a passage for inspiration whenever I need to. Not just that, but I enjoy having my Women’s devotional close by to keep me on the right track.
Do you enjoy writing out prayers? I do too, I’m more of a writer than a verbal person.
I’d advise you to always have a prayer journal close by on your nightstand so that when times are hard, you can write your prayers down in your journal. There are times I don’t really want to pray verbally and I would much rather write to God.
I’d rather write my prayers out while listening to the Christian Pandora station as a way to relax and calm down my anxiety. It will be beautiful to look back on your prayer journal entries and see how God answered your prayers later on.
26 faith in God quotes.
All of these quotes are written by me and I do also use the Bible as a reference throughout this post. There is a freebie down below, a free inspiring bookmark I created with one of my quotes on it!!
- Whenever I have doubts about something or someone, I focus on the Lord and trust Him instead.
There can be times when someone or something is causing us to have doubt in our lives. I’ve learned to just focus on all of God’s promises that are in the Bible and to solely trust in Him instead of whoever or whatever is causing doubt in my life.
People are going to let you down, be fickle, or just move on without you. It’s okay to accept this as a fact in life and what helps is to put God first and to believe He will always take care of you, no matter what.
In the Bible, it says, ” So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have Faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” 1 Mark 11:22-24.
How do you keep your faith in God?
We’ve all been through difficult times where we find our faith is being tested. There were times I’ve been angry at God and couldn’t understand why I had to go through what I was going through at the time.
But, honestly, it’s up to you to make the most out of the situation that you’re in and that’s just being honest. I know it can be hard sometimes to get out of the mental funk we are in and to shake off those negative vibes, but it is completely possible with hard work and patience.
In order to keep your faith going strong with God, you need to stay close to him. Pray constantly, spend time in Church at least weekly, write to him, and seek him.
You have to seek God out and talk to him. Don’t expect that ignoring him will work out in your favor.
Be proactive and adapt a positive mindset in your life. When I started saying my positive affirmations aloud, it honestly changed my entire life.
Positive affirmations gave me confidence in myself and helped me to be more affirmative in my life. Not only do I have more confidence now, but I believe in myself and trust God will always take care of me no matter what.
I wrote this Ebook on 30 days of positive affirmations. Get your copy down below and start changing your mindset today!
More faith in God quotes.
- Thank God each day for your blessings. Remember how hard you prayed for what you have today. Be grateful and humble.
- Don’t stay silent when God is waiting to hear from you. Spend time with Him. If you’re not spending time with the Lord, how can you expect him to bless you with all that you want?
- Send blessings to that negative person, despite what they’re saying about you. Pray for them. Let God handle the rest.
- Don’t become upset when someone talks about you behind your back. Just remember God’s always got your back and He’ll protect you against anything bad.
- Love God every day and teach your children about Him. Let God continuously bless their lives by introducing Him to them at an early age!
- God will always be there for you day after day, to guide you through your journey. All you have to do is believe that He will.
- There have been times when my spirit has been so weary. I always confide in God to let my spirit, mind, and heart rest in His love. Then, I pick myself up and continue on my journey.
God loves us so much. My relationship with God has grown even closer as my website has grown.
I trust Him and I feel so blessed to be able to do what I do for a living. Don’t underestimate God’s love for you.
Get your free Faith in God quotes bookmark down below!
I went ahead and made this beautiful bookmark with one of my quotes on it! Let me know if you like it.
More faith in God quotes.
- Trust in God, even during all the good times you have. You shouldn’t just seek Him when you’re going through a rough patch in your life. Take the time to make time to build your relationship with the Lord.
- Pray to God every night and thank Him for the day He’s given you. Remind yourself how good He’s been to you all of these years.
- God loves you so much, unconditionally. Don’t forget that. Hold on tight to His promise of everlasting love.
- I know it can be hard to be kind and have a good heart daily. God will reward you for it all!!
- God will always bring you back up when you’ve fallen down. Learn to trust in His timing.
- God has a purpose for every single one of us out there. Trust in God and believe in Him. Have faith that he’s got wonderful things in store for you.
- Don’t let other people make you doubt God. You know He loves you and wants to bless you daily. Believe in His word.
- Have patience and wait for God. Learn to have patience and watch God bless you right before your eyes.
Don’t doubt God’s love for you.
I know it can be hard to deal with negative people in your life and to start to doubt in God. I’ve been there before when I felt upset that I had to deal with all this negativity in my life.
Just because we have to deal with some things we just don’t like doesn’t mean we need to doubt how much love God has for us. Trust me when I say, it’s a lot!
Keep your hope and faith close to your heart and hold onto them! Read the Bible and keep praying continuously.
Do you need encouragement? Pray to Him and ask him to please take away those doubts from your mind and heart.
God’s proven his love to you time and time again. It’s time to trust Him that he’s got better in store for you starting NOW.
Affirm it and believe it. The moment you truly BELIEVE that God is wanting the best for you in all aspects of you life is when you will start receiving your blessings.
Those blessings have your name on them. Take them because they are YOURS and God has already sent them especially for you.
Are you dealing with someone negative and you’re tired of it? Ask God to help you and to give you the endurance and patience you need so much right now.
You’ve got to seek him but don’t doubt Him! Be proactive and don’t let anyone’s negative vibes bring you down.
The last of the faith in God quotes.
- Stay strong in God’s word. Don’t let your negative thoughts bring you down. He loves you.
- I’ll trust in the Lord forever and I will not doubt Him. I believe in His promises and I know I am so blessed.
- You are God’s child. That is so much more valuable than you’ll ever know.
- Treat others well and with kindness in your heart. God’s watching you and He wants you to be more like Him.
- I trust in God even while others doubt He’s even there. I know he is and He’s watching over me always.
- Others may not believe in me or my potential. I’ve known people to actually want me to fail. But, I don’t worry about it because I know God’s protecting me throughout my journey and blessing me along the way.
- Don’t criticize so much. Go to bed happy. Just know that God loves you and let him do all the judging.
- Why are you worrying? Believe in God’s promises. He LOVES you!!
- Thank you, God, for being so faithful. I’m so grateful you’ve watched over me all of these years. I love you.
- I trust in you with everything I have, Lord. You’re so wonderful and amazing. Your love is so great.
Trust in God in all that you do.
God’s blessed me so much in my life. I owe it all to Him and I’m so grateful for all the blessings I have in my life.
There was a time when I decided to soak in my depression and just stay there for a while. It’s not an easy thing to admit or to share, but it is true and it did happen.
The day I finally decided to have a positive mindset was the day my life changed for the better. Writing 30 days of positive affirmations made me so happy!
Mostly because I know that book will help so many people who are like how I WAS and will help them change! Don’t give up on God and trust Him in all that you do.
He’s got a purpose for everything you’re going through right now. Don’t worry, just trust in Him.
You’re seeking happiness, comfort, and peace and you will find it. God is right there, waiting to hear from you.
So, don’t wait any longer! Go to him and pour your heart out.
Let him know you want a change in your life and get started. There’s no time like the present!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s post on Faith. I’ll be dedicating the rest of this month to God and posting content for Him this month.
Even though I do make money from blogging monthly, that doesn’t stop me from posting about God and praising Him the way I think he loves. I love God so much and I’m super thankful for my life and all the blessings he’s given me.
I hope you are too! Truly, I hope you’ve enjoyed this bookmark freebie that I created.
I can’t wait to get mine printed out and into my Bible and also my planner. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you’re subscribed to receive the notification of when my next blog post is live.
I have lots of new ideas planned out for the future and I’m so excited about that! God Bless you and until next time,