Encouraging words for husband.
Are you looking for encouraging words for husband that mean a lot? Then, you’ve come to the right place.
This post contains affiliate links. Upon purchase, I do earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. My disclosure is here.
As a Christian wife, I try my hardest to uplift my husband during his hard times. There’s so much you can say to encourage your husband during difficult moments he’s going through.
Life isn’t perfect and many times, you may face trials and hard times. That’s why it’s important to keep your faith in God and keep powering through.
I know what it’s like to see your husband down and want to cheer him up. That’s why I decided to come up with 100 encouraging things to say to your husband when he’s feeling down.
Keep in mind, I do not claim to be a marriage expert. However, I have been married for 8+ years and I know that words mean a whole lot in a marriage.
In a healthy marriage, you want to be supportive and uplifting to one another. You want to strive to be kind, loving, and respectful.
God doesn’t want it any other way. So, go ahead and take a look at these encouraging words for your husband. Help him in his time of need and let these ideas help your situation right now.
What can I say to encourage my husband right now?
There are so many things you can say to help your husband feel better. What you want to focus on the most, is how to uplift him.
This isn’t just about cheering him up. You can say many encouraging things that will help lift his spirit up.
Praying for your husband is something you should always be doing. Prayers help uplift a person so much, especially during their time of need.
I went ahead and created this Marriage workbook that will help your marriage right now. This is a fillable marriage workbook meant to help you have a happier marriage.
This fillable workbook is packed with prompts and exercises meant to help you have a happy marriage with your significant other. Use this marriage workbook to help better your marriage.
100 encouraging words to say to your husband.
- If you need anyone to talk to, I’m right here.
- Don’t feel like you’re alone in this difficult situation. I’m always here to listen to you and stay by your side.
- When I married you, I made a vow to always be there when you needed me. Through the goods times AND the bad.
- You’re such a strong and good man. But, you don’t need to handle this all on your own. I’m here for you.
- I love you and I believe in you.
- Don’t worry so much, God will always find a way to help us.
- No matter what you may think, you have done your very best.
- You’re such a caring and smart person. Whatever you decide is going to be great.
- God won’t ever desert you, even in your most toughest times.
- I believe in you because I know I married someone with good judgement.
- Don’t give up hope, God’s working right now. You just need to be patient.
- How can I help you? How can I be there for you?
- I want to help you and make you feel better.
- Be strong. We both know how strong you are. God will help us get through this.
- You’re the best husband ever. I’m so lucky to spend my life with you.
- No matter what, I know you’re going to get through this. By the grace of God, we can all get through anything.
- You’re the best father to our kids.
- You make me so happy! I want to help you feel better.
- I love you so much, I’d do anything to help you right now.
- I love you so much babe.
More encouraging words for husband during hard times.
21. God has blessed me by making me your wife!
22. I’m so lucky to be with you and spend the rest of our lives growing old together.
23. You make me feel so loved.
24. You’re my rock during all of my hard times. I want to be yours too. Let me help.
25. God will always love, protect, and guide you. Don’t lose hope.
26. I’m so proud of you for all the things you’ve accomplished so far. You’re going to do big things, no matter what.
27. You are so funny! Whenever I need a smile, I know where to go.
28. You look so handsome today.
29. You’re the sunshine I always knew I needed.
30. You make me so happy, everyday that I’m with you.
31. I always want to be where you are.
32. You’re my superman!
33. I love everything about you. You’re so kind.
34. Thank you for being there for me whenever I need you. Your loving attitude makes me feel so loved and happy.
35. God loves you so much!
36. You are kind and thoughtful.
37. I love how considerate you are with me.
38. I’m sorry you’re feeling down right now. How can I help you feel better?
39. You’re the best!
40. I’m so glad you proposed to me. That day changed my life forever.
Here’s how to encourage your husband to uplift.
41. I thank God everyday that he put you in my life.
42. There’s nobody better for me than you.
43. I believe in us and everything our marriage is.
44. You give me something to look forward to each and everyday.
45. Our kids are so lucky to have you.
46. Let’s pray together.
47. You help me be a better person.
48. I love you so much, you’re all I think about.
49. I can’t stop thinking about you.
50. You’re my sweetheart and I’ll love you always.
51. Thank you for providing for our family everyday you go to work.
52. You’re such an amazing leader for our household.
53. I love this family we’ve created together.
54. You’re my forever love.
55. I know you will do great things because you’re a great man.
56. God cherishes you.
57. Thank you for always believing in me.
58. I love that you’re a hard worker for our family.
59. I love when you kiss me.
60. The kids and I admire you and your hard work ethic.
More words of encouragement for the man you love.
61. I love how you make time for me.
62. Thank you for sharing your love with me.
63. Currently thanking God for putting you in my life forever.
64. Thank you for protecting me and our family all of the time. It means so much to us!
65. You’re a thoughtful and kind man.
66. I love your eyes and your smile.
67. Your laugh is adorable.
68. You make me smile so much.
69. When I think of you and how considerate you are, I know I got lucky in marrying you.
70. Thank you for taking care of me and putting me first in so many situations.
71. You’re my soulmate that I thank God for every single day.
72. You always make me smile and happy.
73. This life is easier with you by my side.
74. I love when you hold me tight in your arms.
75. Your kindness doesn’t go unappreciated.
Your husband needs to know you care and will be there for him.
76. Even when you feel all alone, just know that you have me. I’ll never leave your side.
77. We make the best team! It’s always better to have a partner than to be alone.
78. I’m so glad I have you to create more memories with.
79. God knew why we needed each other!
80. Thank you for all the sweet things you constantly do for me.
81. I appreciate and value you so much.
82. Your presence is comforting.
83. I love when we pray together and worship God together.
84. I respect who you are as a person.
85. You’re my only squeeze.
86. I want you to feel confident that I’m here for you.
87. Don’t ever feel alone.
88. God will always watch over you.
89. You’re an intelligent and kind man.
90. I love being your wife!
91. Being your wife makes me so happy.
92. I truly value everything you bring to the table.
93. Creating a happy home with you is what I have always pictured.
94. You bring me so much joy.
95. I don’t want to spend life with anyone else but you.
96. I’m so grateful for you.
97. You’re one of a kind.
98. Thank you for being such a great husband.
99. You are a great man.
100. I love you, forever and always. I’ll always be here to cheer you on, whenever you need me.
I really hope you’ve enjoyed these encouraging words for your husband! I’m praying for you and your husband to have a happy and successful marriage.
Thank you for being apart of my journey. Make sure you’ve subscribed to mrsplanahead for more content on motherhood, marriage, lifestyle, and much more!
I create blog posts weekly with God in mind. Whatever I write, I make sure to put Gos first.
If that sounds like you, that’s great! Until next time,