DISCLOSURE: affiliate links are used on this page. I only recommend products and services I trust and love. You can read my disclosure here. If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will receive a commission which is helping me keep my website up! Thank you for all of your support, it’s much appreciated!
Shop your favorite beauty products down below. Don’t forget, I only recommend products and services I absolutely love. Here’s the link down below!
27 life lessons I’ve learned.
Hey, all! It’s my birthday week and I’m 27 now.
Wow. Time just flies on by. Also, I absolutely cannot believe in 3 more years I will officially be 30 years old. Therefore I’ve gotten sort of anxious realizing how fast time passes on by. However, I’ve learned so much throughout the years that I wanted to go ahead and share in honor of my birthday week. (Hey, we should all celebrate our birthday week!)
27 life lessons I’ve learned.
- Don’t take others for granted.
- Try not to stress over things you CANNOT change. In addition no matter how much you stress, it WON’T change.
- Focus on what makes you happy and try to increase that.
- Spend as much time with your littles as possible. They grow up so fast!
- Whatever you want to do, go for it! The years pass us by too quickly, do what you love and what makes you happy.
- Take allllll the pics. This is important! I love to look back on the memories. Pictures are my must.
- Spend time on your hobbies. Hobbies are where our passion lies. Nurturing ourselves should be one of our first priorities.
- Give thanks to the Lord as soon as you open your eyes! He’s letting you enjoy another day with your loved ones, don’t forget to thank Him for that!
- Be kind to others.
- Treat your spouse with so much love. Look, I understand we ALL have our bad times in marriage. However, don’t forget to love on the person you love so much you decided to spend the rest of your life with.
- Binge watch your favorite shows that make you LAUGH. Life isn’t always funny, so I watch my favorite shows that always make me laugh. Laughter truly is the best medicine!
- Drink your greens. For instance, staying healthy is key for you to live a long, healthy life for you and your kids. Super important.
- If you are running low on energy, drink some coffee. ALL THE COFFEE.
- Splurge occasionally and get yourself what you want. For instance, I’m all for budgeting and saving money, but I don’t want to wait 5 years to get myself something I want because life is too short!
- Don’t allow negative people to affect your day. In other words, you can be around every single negative Nancy but if you set your game face on right, you won’t let them affect you.
- Hydrate like crazy.
- Focus on your craft and grow it.
- Nurture your littles and help them grow.
- Make self care a top priority.
- Meal plan with healthy ingredients, even if it costs a little extra.
- Don’t trust just anyone.
- Make goals in your life.
- Give back.
- Help someone in need.
- Have a forgiving heart.
- Try to set yourself and your loved ones up for success.
- Don’t let depression win.
This year has been a blessed one.
These are 27 life lessons I’ve learned. This year has been an amazing year and one where I have shown a lot of growth and inner peace. However, this year didn’t come without it’s struggles. In addition, I am very blessed to be able to have my own platform to share what I want to say with you all.
Till next time,